Our tickets are purchased!Purchasing tickets has just been crossed off the "to do list" which I might add has been gradually growing. We fly from El Paso to Frankfurt to Kiev...same route on the return. It works out perfect for us as we have friends just outside of Frankfurt to visit with.
Hold on Ella - Pa pa and Ma ma are coming in 46 more days!
4 comments:
We are so excited for you and your family. Things are going pretty well, how nice. Please send pic's of you and the family and once Ella is in her new loving home please please send more pic's.
How wonderful! That 46 days will fly bye until the last few days, just like Christmas. Can't wait to see the updated family album!
Glad things are moving along for your family. I know the exictement is mounting as is ours. We pray that you will have as wonderful experience as we hope to have. Keep looking towards the final destination, a new family picture. Hope the moving in process goes wonderfully this week. We will keep you in our prayers.
I remember that list like it was yesterday!!!! I lived by it! Hurry and unpack so you can repack!
Post a Comment