The Payne's dossier has been approved and the date of their interview is August 18, 2008.
We won't have time for the passports too cool off before it is time to travel again!
We will plan to fly to Ukraine a day or two prior this date to preclude any transportation issues, adjust to the time difference, and meet with our facilitator and translator. On the day of our appointment we will meet with the officials at the SDA to review files of children who meet our request. Please continue to pray for us as we prepare to bring Ella home.
14 comments:
Yipee!
It won't be long now...
:-)
LeeAnn
Wow! This is awesome news! COngrats!
Congrats - great news!!!!
Congrats !! Your appoitment is on my birthday... must be good luck
:-)
I'm so excited for you.
Petra
Oh wow! Tears of joy are flowing on your behalf! Enjoy the HOT summer of Ukraine (Take a fold up chinese type fan with you to fan yourself while waiting...) May your waiting to travel go by quickly! God Bless!
Hooray, I'm so happy for you guys. I know Ella is well-loved going into the Payne's house, because you guys have showed my son (Dmitri) so much love that he was oops I meant to say he is part of your family as well.
What great news! Congratulations on this wonderful step in your life.
Un abrazo,
Nancy
Congratulations!!
Happy for you!
Hugs and kisses
Natalia
It's HERE!!!! You have come so far and I'm so so so excited for all of you. I so look forward to meeting Ella and welcoming her to her extended family as well.
Rachel & Family
Congratulations! That's great news. My best to you, Heather
That is the greatest news I've heard all day! Yippee!!! You're so close to finding little Ella now - I can't wait! And what a feeling it is to be ON THE CALENDAR at the SDA. Congrats, sweet friend!
Love, Julie
Great news! Hope we are right behind you!
Thanks for inviting me to your blog.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I hope you stop by in August if you decide to come through Spain.
Karen
Post a Comment