Here's the floor plan...
Off the MB you will see a "living room" - this will be converted into a bedroom for Ella. The bedroom across from the MB is Patrick's and the remaining one will belong to Christian & Carson.
Now that I have physically seen the inside of the house, I have started to process where everything will go.
Thanks to the wonderful people at Balfour Beatty Communities we will have color! We are ready to start turning our house into our home!
We also have a basement and a large yard!

7 comments:
Looks great. I know you will be glad to get everything in it's proper place. Good Luck.
Hi Tammy! Yes we sure are ready to set up our home. Going shoppping today stuff we need, like a washer and dryer!
Wow Lisa, things sure ARE bigger in Texas, your own living room off the MB? Congrats on your new place, don't forget to take the updates with you to Ukraine, along with some true Western souvenirs!
May God bles your new abode!
I love your house! I too am feeling your panic!!! We too just bought a new house (new to us, very old to others) and have only finished about a third of the home remodeling projects that we expected to have done before our travel date! I am excited you got the tickets - ours came in the mail yesterday and I felt like framing them!!! I can not believe we are actually going - and soon! We fly in the afternoon of the 20th to Kiev. I am guessing you will be traveling that day unless your children are in a Kiev orphanage. But I am sure if we dont meet you at the start of our trip we will cross paths sometime during our many visit to government offices!!! Best of luck to you :-)
House looks great! A lot of opportunities to decorate! :) Most fun for you would be decorating little Ella's room. Are decorating now or waiting for her get home and decorating together: double fun!
Natalia
Lisa,
Your floor plan looks great. The best part I think is the basement. I don't know what they were thinking here when they didn't put those in. I miss a basement bad. Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful for what I have been given. One part of your journey is almost complete and then starts another more exciting chapter in the lives of the Payne family.
Love you lots,
Rachel
Thank you to all!
Monica, we have the tickets on hold but the $$$ is right. I am sure we will cross paths in Ukraine - we fly the 15th!
Post a Comment