It's our last night in the hotel and although we are looking forward to our own defined space, we have had some fun bunking together: movies, popcorn, late night conversations and reminiscing of days/years gone by, take out food and eating on the bed (a big no no in our house), playing games and swimming.While it has been confining at times, 20/20 hind sight... you really have some great conversations with your children - they share details of their lives you are really glad you didn't miss.
3 comments:
We have had some trips in our motorhome with everyone and it is always a great revelation of our family time. What an awesome experience to make memories before you begin to make more memories.
Tammy
Hey Lisa, Great that you are out of the Hotel! Things are coming along in their perfect time.
I would love to post a list, I will do my best. Trying to find the time to do it. It's amazing how long it takes to post things, although I love sharing ideas!
Stefanie
Happy moving!!! Send me your new address!
Post a Comment