We are James, Lisa, Patrick, Christian, Carson, and Ella Payne a military family serving our country via service in the U.S. Army. Jim and I have been married for 18 years and have 3 wonderful home grown sons -Patrick, Christian and Carson. We recently adopted our beautiful daughter Ella Grace Ana from Donets'k, Ukraine in September. Jim and I began our Army life together at Fort Bliss, El Paso, Texas and every assignment thus far has extended unique opportunities and challenges for our family to grow and learn; to become a stronger, committed, and a prepared Army family. Having recently lived abroad for six amazing years, we cannot express how thankful we are for the opportunity to have represented our great country and to discover the cultures and customs of other countries; to become close to the people and learn from them; to open our hearts and minds to the unfamiliar languages and way of life in other countries. Having now moved back to the United States, we are looking forward to discovering what new adventures await our family. Rest assured, wherever the Army sends us we will continue to serve you and our country proudly. Army life, we wouldn’t trade it!
Boy, is she spoiled or what. Love the picture of Ella and Patrick. You need to have that framed. Great to read another update-love it! Take care, The White Family
hello it's the Rices! Glad Ella is adjusting so well, it seems as if she's been there all along! Brian will be home soon, woohoo! Take care, Sabrina and the boys.
I have also enjoyed the new pictures and updates on Ella. I have been encouraged by your posts and particularly the "story". I am praying that is what has taken us so long to get our appointment! I was wondering what happened to Ella's nose. It looks like it hurt!
I really enjoy following your journey with Ella. She is so precious. She looks very happy and comfortable with you all. It must feel so good for you all to be back home. I cant beleive how grown up Patrick looks!
I'm so happy to see Ella where she was meant to be! She is such a beautiful part of your family. I've really enjoyed reading all of your posts. I wish you guys all the best and will continue to read along with your life!
Hi Lisa, Thanks for your sweet posts! We are ready to go too! Next week and we will be home! Passports are in hand! Stefanie PS Ella is darling, even with a skinned up face!
I know your reunion and was awesome. Such a wait and well worth every minute of it. Love the pictures and can't wait for more in the life of the Paynes w/ one beautiful addition AKA Little Miss Princess. She's beautiful. Take Care, Taetha White
This is our "spot" we began at the beginning of our journey in May 2007, to adopt a child from Ukraine. In August 2008, we traveled to Ukraine to bring our daughter/sister Ella Grace Ana home; and on September 12, 2008 we did just that.
While our journey to bring her home is complete, our journey together is just beginning. We will continue to keep our spot here, posting as frequently as we can; and keeping you updated on our next journey in life...maybe a second adoption is in our future.
Please join us by following us by clicking on the "Follow" link to the left and posting your notes at the bottom of any post we have made.
10 comments:
I have SO MUCH enjoyed the updates on your family and Ella's assimilation into the family. Pictures have been great too.
Hello Payne Family!!!
Boy, is she spoiled or what. Love the picture of Ella and Patrick. You need to have that framed. Great to read another update-love it! Take care, The White Family
hello it's the Rices! Glad Ella is adjusting so well, it seems as if she's been there all along! Brian will be home soon, woohoo! Take care, Sabrina and the boys.
I have also enjoyed the new pictures and updates on Ella. I have been encouraged by your posts and particularly the "story". I am praying that is what has taken us so long to get our appointment! I was wondering what happened to Ella's nose. It looks like it hurt!
I really enjoy following your journey with Ella. She is so precious. She looks very happy and comfortable with you all. It must feel so good for you all to be back home. I cant beleive how grown up Patrick looks!
Devon Rutherford
Love the blog! Cant wait to meet you!!
I'm so happy to see Ella where she was meant to be! She is such a beautiful part of your family. I've really enjoyed reading all of your posts. I wish you guys all the best and will continue to read along with your life!
Thanks for sharing the journey to your daughter - what a beautiful story, and a beautiful girl!
Hi Lisa, Thanks for your sweet posts! We are ready to go too! Next week and we will be home! Passports are in hand!
Stefanie
PS Ella is darling, even with a skinned up face!
Hi Lisa & the rest of the Payne Clan.
I know your reunion and was awesome. Such a wait and well worth every minute of it. Love the pictures and can't wait for more in the life of the Paynes w/ one beautiful addition AKA Little Miss Princess. She's beautiful.
Take Care,
Taetha White
Post a Comment