Well, the topic says it all.
~~~~~~
I have stocked the pantry, the freezer, and the refrigerator;
I have cleaned out, cleaned up and down and under;
I have made my list, checked it twice and added and deleted;
I have cried, laughed and accomplished both at the same time.
~~~~~~
Today, I realized this is the last two weeks it will be just
Daddy, Mommy & THE BOYS.
I cried.
~~~~~~
There are lots of "last time" facing us over the next 2 weeks;
and many "first times" in the years ahead.
4 comments:
Boy, I agree with you. I came home from church physically exhausted from the emotion. I am ready to get this trip under way.
Tammy
Yes, enjoy your time in Ukraine...I did tell DH while we were there to soak up the times we were bored, because we certainly have not been since home!
So wish we were going with you...Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Right there with you!
Stefanie
What a beautiful post. I wish you the best.
Post a Comment