Today, we played beautician
(thanks MP for the suggestion)
...first I did Ella's hair
And then she did mine...
A quiet moment with Mama
Sharing juice with Mama
Ella kept asking to leave in the masheena (car)...it was heartbreaking to tell her not today solnishka (sunshine).
3 comments:
beautiful mommy, beautiful daughter...
You can see her get closer and closer to you both with each photo/video posted.
hugs and loves - Schrie
LOVE the pictures!! She is absolutely adorabvle and you can tell that you are all bonding well. We plan to be in Kiev by Saturday, so we'll try to give you a call!! I'll give you our number 80955443511
Staci
So wonderful to see the pictures. I finally have a moment to look at other blogs. Things are moving so quickly. I already have one who likes to play beauty shop and I am sure I will have two. We are parents. Do you have a court date yet?
Post a Comment