Friday, August 29, 2008
Pappa and Me!
Mama and Me!
Learning to color with chalk
I'm listening and learning...
...I can say Patrick
...I can say Christian
...I can say Carson
...I can say please
...I can say thank-you
...I can count to 3
...I can say I love you
...I can say more please
We visited Ella in the afternoon and she squealed with delight when we came through the door. We took her outside to play and she ate the banana and drank the apple juice we brought for her.
Before we leave we tell her we will be leaving soon but we will see her tomorrow. The first day, she did great..she went back to her groupa with no issues. Today, she cried BIG tears.
Yes, I cried. Come on you know I am emotional.
9 comments:
She's pretty. Grandma thinks she's beautiful. Can't wait for her to come home.
I want you to know that pictures of your daughter's cherub face have brought great hope and excitement and focus back to my thoughts about this entire process!! It's hard to explain, but she has blessed someone already. :) :)
Congatulations Lisa and Jim! Little Ella is just adorable. It is amazing how much she is like you both. Your journey has led you to this precious little girl and I am sure you will have a wonderful life together. We are so happy for you all. Please say hi to Christian and Carson from Carrissa.
Take care and have a safe trip back home. Love Carrissa, Kathleen and Brett
Grandpa and I just looked at the pictures...she sure looks like her Daddy and a little like Christian too...at least in the photo with Jim...hope everything goes quick and soon ... Grandpa says stop in Tennessee...Love Sissy
hey, guys!! we can't believe that Ella's ALREADY learned so much english! We're VERY excited to meet her and to play with her. the pictures are fantastic - keep them coming!
Wow, look at the picture of mommy and Ella. Now look at the eyes! You two look SO much alike, as if she is related to you! Amazing.... God works wonders.
KEEP THE ENTRIES COMING...it is so much fun to read your experience.
It is amazing how things work out. She does look like you guys. It is meant to be. I can only imagine the dreams a child without parents have and she got you guys, what a lucky girl. I know you will give her the love and attention that she wants and needs. I hope to see you guys before we leave Texas this winter. Love,
Petra
star light, star bright
first star we see tonight
we wish we may, we wish we might
have this wish, we wish tonight
we closed our eyes, we wished so hard
we searched the world, and here you are
we'll hold you tight, and won't let go
and hopefully you'll always know
You are our biggest wish come true
Ella Payne, we ALL love you...
I can't wait to meet her!
love schrie
James and Lisa: Praise the Lord! He answered your prayers far and beyond you could imagine, what a beautiful girl! I wish i could be there when you bring her home. I'll just have to rely on pictures! God bless and I'm still praying that all the rest of the processes will go smoothly and quickly, far and beyond what you could expect. Love you guys.
Post a Comment