Chugga-Chugga Choo Choo...

We have left by train to Donetsk where we have asked to see the 4 year old little girl whose file we reviewed on Monday. We will be offline until Wednesday afternoon.
This is our "spot" we began at the beginning of our journey in May 2007, to adopt a child from Ukraine. In August 2008, we traveled to Ukraine to bring our daughter/sister Ella Grace Ana home; and on September 12, 2008 we did just that.
While our journey to bring her home is complete, our journey together is just beginning. We will continue to keep our spot here, posting as frequently as we can; and keeping you updated on our next journey in life...maybe a second adoption is in our future.
Please join us by following us by clicking on the "Follow" link to the left and posting your notes at the bottom of any post we have made.
7 comments:
Ah, Donetsk! That's the same region we were in (we were in Mariupol, the southernmost part of the region).
Good luck, and safe travels :)
Best wishes!! I pray that your decision comes easily for you.
Anxiously awaiting your next post! Hope you got the good train with AC!
Lisa/Jim,
I've been following your blog and your incredible story. Although I haven't commented previously, I wish you the best of luck and hope this dream comes perfectly true for you.
Friends Always,
Dallas Holverson
How exciting! Safe travels!
Jim and Lisa, I will pray that you find the child that God is leading you to choose. Some day she will realize just how long the journey was for you to find her. Looking foward to meeting the new addition to your family when you visit East Tennessee again. Good luck and you and Jim are in our hearts and prayers. Sue
I can't wait for your next posting! I wish you the best of luck on your journey and the decisions you will make.
Post a Comment