We asked him how he manages the care, nutrition, education, repairs, and needs of the orphanage. The needs are met by the funding which is set aside by the government - but it is not nearly enough and is supplemented by donations from major corporations; but mostly from the donations provided by the families who adopt the children.
With that being said, Jim and I presented the director the $1000.00 collected via donations from so many of our family and friends. He was very thankful and said the monies will be used to make impovements at the Antoshka Child House. We also donated various other items: socks, panties, underware, bibs, toys, and clothes. With winter approaching the children will be in need of long underware and thick tights with feet. Before I return to pick Ella up on September 9th, we will continue to receive donations and seek those items they need the most.
Thank you again for your kind donation and for opening your heart to help the children at the Antoshka Child House.
Here are some pictures of the day...
1 comment:
I am soooo excited to meet Ella. I can't believe the day has come. I know that Ella will love her new family and God could not have placed her in a better home. Love you guys and can't wait to see you.
Sending all my prayers always!
Rachel and family
Post a Comment