We are back in Kiev with "R" "T" and their children "O" and "E" after taking the overnight train from Donetsk. They have been so gracious and Jim and I are thankful for their hospitality.
Military families helping military families - it's a wonderful thing!
Ella will remain in Donetsk at the Antoshka Child House for the mandatory
10 day waiting period.
September 9, 2008
Yes, it was difficult to leave her...yes, I cried - did you have to ask?
6 comments:
I love all the updates. I'm so happy for you guys and I see the happiness in your eyes and words. From Ella, I will say thank you mom and dad. I know she will be in good hand with you as her parents.
Arlene Martinez
This is really the hardest part and once it is over, you will have your complete family. I remember how hard it was to leave Xander and know that we would not see him for a month. This is the last step and you guys have done so great! It won't be long now before everybody is together. Good luck and keep up the great blogging even once you get home, please.
Congrats on your new daughter. Thanks for telling the director about Dennis. I really appreciate it.
Chuck is finally home for me to show him all the photos and stories of your adoption journey. What a journey it has been for your family. I can't wait to hear the reaction of the boys when they meet their new sister! What a truely wonderful thing you have done to open your hearts and home to a lonely child in need. So thank you, thank you for all giving her a life of opportunity and thank you for donating back to the people that have cared for her until now.
Take care and congrats!
Your family is truly a blessing to this world! Congrats on your beautiful new addition to your family. I pray for your continued safe travels.
Praying the waiting goes by quickly and your journey home is safe! God Bless!
Post a Comment