We are James, Lisa, Patrick, Christian, Carson, and Ella Payne a military family serving our country via service in the U.S. Army. Jim and I have been married for 18 years and have 3 wonderful home grown sons -Patrick, Christian and Carson. We recently adopted our beautiful daughter Ella Grace Ana from Donets'k, Ukraine in September. Jim and I began our Army life together at Fort Bliss, El Paso, Texas and every assignment thus far has extended unique opportunities and challenges for our family to grow and learn; to become a stronger, committed, and a prepared Army family. Having recently lived abroad for six amazing years, we cannot express how thankful we are for the opportunity to have represented our great country and to discover the cultures and customs of other countries; to become close to the people and learn from them; to open our hearts and minds to the unfamiliar languages and way of life in other countries. Having now moved back to the United States, we are looking forward to discovering what new adventures await our family. Rest assured, wherever the Army sends us we will continue to serve you and our country proudly. Army life, we wouldn’t trade it!
We are soooo happy for you! I know that this has been such a trying period for your family but God has given you what you deserved, a beautiful little girl who is now YOURS! Can't wait to meet her! Take care!
Great news. We may be in Kiev together. We will keep in touch to let you know when we will be there. But since court was only two days apart, we may be there at the same time. How fun. Can't wait to meet her. Tammy
I'm so happy for you and your family -- you must be thrilled. You are inspiring to me as I leave in 3 weeks to try to accomplish the same thing. With best wishes, Heather
Congratulations on the wonderful news. I bet you both are so very relieved with the court outcome. Do you know how long til you get to take Ella home. It has been wonderful reading your daily messages and the photos are a real treasure. Keep them coming. Take care. Thinking of you all. Kathleen, Brett and Carrissa
YAY!!! Congratulations! What wonderful news! What a lucky little girl to have such a wonderful family to call hers...forever! Enjoy the rest of your trip! BTW-I will be emailing you privatly! I have tons of questions! Thanks for letting me ask them! ;)Kristina
Congratulations! We are all very excited for you guys. Hope that the journey home is safe and happy--I know that the boys are anxiously awaiting for you guys to return.
Hurray...hurray...I am glad today went well...Ella is blessed to finally have a wonderful home...we can't wait for you to bring her home (Tennessee)... give her lots of hugs from Tennessee!!! Love, Sissy, Jonas, Caden and Carly
Absoultely wonderful news!!! Congratulations to all of you. Ella you have been sought out and found by an amazing family who will love, honor and cherish you. Finally, a little girl they can call their very own and a family you can now call Mom & Dad. Not too mention all your brothers waiting for you at home. How exciting!! We are very happy for all of you!! Thank you for keeping us updated and best wishes for a safe journey home together.
I know you all are excited over the news that finally you have little Ella for keeps. Love and cherish her always. I know she will be in your hearts and lives forever. Congradulations on the victory in court. Everyone one is anxious for you to start your journey home. Sue
Finally! I am so happy for you all! You all are amazing people and I can't wait to see what's to come! I finally have a niece, I'm so excited! Love you, Carrie Miller
Yippee! Congratulations to you both Lisa! We are so happy for you. You guys are wonderful people for opening your hearts and lives to this very fortunate girl. I can't wait to see you and hear all about her. Love, Melissa
First of all I would like to say Congrats on the adoption. I just finished looking at the blog website and oh wow Lisa I couldn't stop crying. I'm so happy for you and your family, and Ella looks so perfect with you and Jim. Thanks for sharing your everyday lives with us.
OMG Ella is BEAUTIFUL! I have been waiting, not thinking to check your blog DUH!!! I sat here and cried for you knowing how excited you are and how u must feel! YAY!!! Now I will check everyday to see what is going on! When do u get to come home! I bet you are all excited to reunite the whole famly! It will be great! CONGRATS!! hugs, Michelle and family!
This is our "spot" we began at the beginning of our journey in May 2007, to adopt a child from Ukraine. In August 2008, we traveled to Ukraine to bring our daughter/sister Ella Grace Ana home; and on September 12, 2008 we did just that.
While our journey to bring her home is complete, our journey together is just beginning. We will continue to keep our spot here, posting as frequently as we can; and keeping you updated on our next journey in life...maybe a second adoption is in our future.
Please join us by following us by clicking on the "Follow" link to the left and posting your notes at the bottom of any post we have made.
30 comments:
Congratulations.
We have watching videos and photos of Ella and you have a very pretty girl.
We are soooo happy for you! I know that this has been such a trying period for your family but God has given you what you deserved, a beautiful little girl who is now YOURS! Can't wait to meet her! Take care!
YEAH! So glad it was quick and "painless"! It's all down hill from here! God Bless!
Great news. We may be in Kiev together. We will keep in touch to let you know when we will be there. But since court was only two days apart, we may be there at the same time. How fun. Can't wait to meet her.
Tammy
woo hooooooo!!!!
Amazing!! I am very excited for you guys and that precious young lady you are now the proud parents of. Best of luck!!!
Congratulations to your little girl. When can you take her home? It is very exciting.
Petra
I'm so happy for you and your family -- you must be thrilled. You are inspiring to me as I leave in 3 weeks to try to accomplish the same thing. With best wishes, Heather
How exciting!! Congratulations!!! She is blessed to have you all as a family.
Congratulations on the wonderful news. I bet you both are so very relieved with the court outcome. Do you know how long til you get to take Ella home. It has been wonderful reading your daily messages and the photos are a real treasure. Keep them coming. Take care. Thinking of you all. Kathleen, Brett and Carrissa
Congratulations! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful!
YAY!!! Congratulations! What wonderful news! What a lucky little girl to have such a wonderful family to call hers...forever! Enjoy the rest of your trip!
BTW-I will be emailing you privatly! I have tons of questions! Thanks for letting me ask them!
;)Kristina
Congratulations! We are all very excited for you guys. Hope that the journey home is safe and happy--I know that the boys are anxiously awaiting for you guys to return.
Love,
Lori, Javan, Logan, and Mackenzee
Hurray...hurray...I am glad today went well...Ella is blessed to finally have a wonderful home...we can't wait for you to bring her home (Tennessee)... give her lots of hugs from Tennessee!!!
Love, Sissy, Jonas, Caden and Carly
Absoultely wonderful news!!!
Congratulations to all of you. Ella you have been sought out and found by an amazing family who will love, honor and cherish you. Finally, a little girl they can call their very own and a family you can now call Mom & Dad. Not too mention all your brothers waiting for you at home. How exciting!!
We are very happy for all of you!! Thank you for keeping us updated and best wishes for a safe journey home together.
I know you all are excited over the news that finally you have little Ella for keeps. Love and cherish her always. I know she will be in your hearts and lives forever. Congradulations on the victory in court. Everyone one is anxious for you to start your journey home. Sue
Congratulations! We are so very happy for you. Thank you for letting us be a small part of your momentous day and experience.
She is such a doll!
Congratulations! We knew it would go well. A wonderful blessing. Safe travels. Love, Dayna and family
Finally! I am so happy for you all! You all are amazing people and I can't wait to see what's to come! I finally have a niece, I'm so excited!
Love you,
Carrie Miller
Congratulations Payne family!!!
We are all very happy for you.
Can't wait to see the first picture of all of you together.
:-)
--The Pattersons
Yippee! Congratulations to you both Lisa! We are so happy for you. You guys are wonderful people for opening your hearts and lives to this very fortunate girl. I can't wait to see you and hear all about her.
Love,
Melissa
Oh Wow Payne Family,
First of all I would like to say Congrats on the adoption. I just finished looking at the blog website and oh wow Lisa I couldn't stop crying. I'm so happy for you and your family, and Ella looks so perfect with you and Jim. Thanks for sharing your everyday lives with us.
Love you Bunches
Smooches
The Pomare Family
Awesome Awesome Awesome!
She is such a cutie and we are so happy for you!!!
The Massie Family
YEAH!!! looking forward to seeing you and your new daughter...yeah!! sue
Dear Jim and Lisa,
Congratulations!
A sweet and beautiful little girl!!!
Mom and Dad look great too.
Mr Nick got tearful looking at the pics... Awww...
All the best and a safe trip back.
Don't fly the aeroflot-try a fifteen hreevnie massage in Yalta if you get a chance.
Love,
Nick and Beth
Hooray for speedy deliveries! Ours with HG was 2 hours. What are your plans now? Are you heading to Germany?
Soooo happy for ya'll! Can't wait till your family can all be together.
love and hugs,
Julie
Dear Lisa,
Congratulation!!!
Ella looks very cute and happy.
Your homepage is very good and I really like what you write.
You have a great family!
Best wishes to you and your family
Alexandra
Congratulations! I am so happy for all of you. You guys will be awesome parents "again":)
And thanks for keeping me in the loop.
Deirdre
I am so excited for all of you, but especially for Ella and the wonderful family she has been blessed with.
OMG Ella is BEAUTIFUL! I have been waiting, not thinking to check your blog DUH!!! I sat here and cried for you knowing how excited you are and how u must feel! YAY!!! Now I will check everyday to see what is going on! When do u get to come home! I bet you are all excited to reunite the whole famly! It will be great! CONGRATS!! hugs, Michelle and family!
Post a Comment