From Steven Curtis Chapman's "All I Really Want For Christmas"
All I really want for Christmas is someone to tuck me in; A shoulder to cry on if I lose, shoulders to ride on if I win; There's so much I could ask for, but there's just one thing I need; All I really want for Christmas is a family...
All I want for Christmas is someone who'll be here; To sing me happy birthday for the next 100 years; And It's okay if they're not perfect or even if they're a little broken; That's alright, 'Cause so am I ...
All I really want for Christmas is someone to tuck me in; Tell me I'll never be alone, someone whose love will never end; Of all that I could ask for, well, there's just one thing I need; All I really want for Christmas is a family...
6 comments:
You have a an extremely blessed year. What a beautiful girl. Many blessings for the new year.
How sweet is she!!!
MP
Beautiful! Happy New Year!
That is such a wonderful son. And now we have four children who have this dream fulfilled.
Tammy
What a sweet picture!
Sweet Baby Girl! Dreaming like she has never dreamed before!
So happy for all of you!
Stefanie
Post a Comment