This morning we had dental exams...all 4 children in one shot. First, I must say to those of you who manage more than 4 children (plus a dog) to any one appointment on the same day consecutively - BRAVO! We managed to make it by the skin of our teeth!
Patrick - no cavities; needs sealants (partially covered by our insurance) and requires extractions (4) before he is 18 and the dental insurance drops him!
Christian - 2 cavities...teeth 3 and 14 - these teeth have erupted with zero enamel to protect them and while Christian could brush better these 2 teeth would still have needed the end result...a crown. Of course he will also need sealant (not covered by our insurance) on a few of his teeth.
Carson - no cavities; requires sealant (again, not covered) on several of his teeth and he will need braces in 6 months.
Ella Grace - no cavities and no sealants required! You go girl!
Cost $649.80
Smiles are priceless!
Then off to take care of Izzy. Our boxer beauty is 12 weeks old, weighs in at 14.7 pounds and is eating us out of house and home - a true Payne. She doubled her weight in just 4 short weeks! Izzy had a full doggie exam today to include her shots and micro chip. She is such a great dog and so cute!
Lastly, today was my 43rd birthday! Thank you to eveyone who sent birthday wishes. I am so blessed to have family and friends like you!
Now, I am off to bed at 1:05 A.M. because at 43 I need my beauty rest in order to stay looking like I am 34!
1 comment:
Happy (Belated) Birthday! Hope you had a great day! :)
Post a Comment