I can hardly believe this is the last weekend before Christmas! Have you finished Christmas shopping? I haven't but I don't plan on doing any this weekend. I panic in crowds and well, it is just not good. So, we will bake and prep for Christmas Day and jump into the last minute shopping on Monday!
I am wrapping the under the tree gifts tonight in hopes of not staying up until the wee hours waiting for Santa's delivery of unwrapped gifts. I am really hoping to just sit out that cup of milk, cookies, and reindeer food and go to bed early. I won't - never do; but it is nice to share the thought!
The kids are so excited with anticipation of what Santa will deliver! They are going to be so surprised!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On another subject, Ella Grace and I have met an Ukrainian lady who has been able to speak with her in Russian on a couple of occasions now. In speaking her native tongue, Ella Grace seems a bit lost on some of the words - we hope the conversing will help her to retain her native language.
No comments:
Post a Comment