Ella Grace will have her 1st ballet recital tomorrow. She was a bit behind when she began ballet, but she has practiced hard and Mrs. Amanda has worked with her a few extra times to help her catch up. In the video below we arrived at 1130 and it was cloudy and cool. By the time of the recital at 1230 it was COLD, WINDY and beginning to RAIN. Ella was freezing!
Enjoy the show.
15 comments:
Good luck with the recital. Can't wait for the pics!
She is too cute. I bet she loved it except for being cold. I remember my ballet recital but I was older.
Adorable. All the best to your whole family,
Besos,
Petra
That is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!! She is adorable! Halle Grace has a ballet production in May - your video got me excited! :)
How adorable. She did a great job. Hope to see you guys again soon.
Tammy
Oh my gosh!!!! She looked so cute! You must have been so proud of her! Loved it!!!
Pretty video. How precious.
Tarita Byas-Harris Sterling's Mom.
She is fabulous! She is really graceful!
Ella did a great job. She is so cute..
Jennifer
OMG She is so adorable! Please tell the ballet star congratulations on a beautiful performance!
How cute is that!!! She looks absolutely adorable and you all must be sooo proud. She loves to twirl.
Besos grande,
Tammy White
Hi Lisa,
I'm not sure if I ever congratulated you. But your girl is beautiful. That was alot of work to go through. I'm deployed now and many of these sites are blocked.
There are alot of hot single men here, I'm not sure if I can choose just one. But it does make for a very nice work environment.
I just got back from R&R and everything is fine. Just six more months to go and I'll be back with my baby, who is up to my shoulders (but I can still carry him).
Congratulations again, I'm very happy for you. Take care,
Hugs and kisses,
JD
Lisa,
How cute!!! She has the body of a little dancer too:) Thanks for sharing!
TD
I just wanted to say hi and thanks for including me on this list. In these days of bad news everywhere we look, and crisis this and crisis that I find your updates one of the most heartwarming, encouraging, and motivational things out there. Please say hi to Jim for me. Regards- Larry Greenberger
How adorable!
With only 5 weeks and a few days, Ms. Ella Grace did an outstanding job in her first Ballet recital. As you can see in the video, she worked so hard and gave it her all in every graceful move :) Lots of love from a proud ballet teacher!
Post a Comment