Our little Ella Grace has picked a "new name" she insist on calling herself "Elle" or "LaLa."
She is showing us her comic side:
She plays this game: She will say, "Eta Mama, (pointing to me) and then "Eta Elle Lala" (pointing to herself). When I point to me and say, "Eta Mama" she says, "Nyet!" and points to me and says, "Eta Ella" (then points to herself) and says, "Eta Mama."
Isn't she just the cutest little thing!
She plays this game: She will say, "Eta Mama, (pointing to me) and then "Eta Elle Lala" (pointing to herself). When I point to me and say, "Eta Mama" she says, "Nyet!" and points to me and says, "Eta Ella" (then points to herself) and says, "Eta Mama."
Isn't she just the cutest little thing!
She called me Mommy today! Still calling Papa - Papa.
1 comment:
Way Cute! I hope we will be as fortunate on our journey.
Post a Comment