
Today, at 10:34 a.m. our agency received our updated dossier documents via FEDEX. From here, they will make certain all the obligatory signatures, stamps, and seals are in order and forward them to our facilitator (V) in Ukraine. Our facilitator (V) will then have them translated; and its out with the old and in with the new documents all in time for our May 13th submission.
Another step closer!
Another step closer!
4 comments:
Hi! Doesn't it feel great to accomplish this? Stefanie
congrats! Things seem to be coming along smoothly.
Woo-hoo! I'm doing the same thing this week!
Wait until you are sitting at the SDA and see your dossier right there in front of you! It was the weirdest feeling for me. I had worked so hard and long on gathering all of the documents (several times) and sent it off to some person I never met.
I can't wait to hear your dossier is in the hands of the SDA!!!
Post a Comment