I did NOT accomplish my mission today. I fell short by a trip to the post, UPS and ToysRUS for a return. Oh well, I did manage to finish the grocery shopping to the tune of $391.78! I feel pretty good though - I saved $113.50 with 91 coupons bringing my total down to $277.50! Not bad for groceries in our house for 2 weeks - remember who I am feeding (3 growing boys, hubby, and Ella Grace who eats like a growing boy!). I wrapped up a few phone calls of the pending several and I picked Christian up from school early since he had a migraine.
On to tomorrow with a new list!
2 comments:
Gotta love coupons!!! $277, sounds almost right for us with a Papa, 2 Ukies that eat like grown men, and me!
We are right there with you on grocery costs. I can't imagine what it will be like with 4 teenage boys!
Post a Comment