It has been a L-O-N-G time since I posted, but I felt today we needed to post. Today marks one year that Ella Grace Ana Payne has been home! It seems sometimes like just yesterday and other days it seems like she has always been here. She is a remarkable child and I say that not just because she is our daughter, but because I look back on this year at all of her accomplishments and just think WOW - what an amazing little person and all that she has endured in her short little life span.
So today, we will celebrate her arrival home and the coming together of our family. We are fortunate and so very blessed.
I promise to back track and fill in the gaps from the last post now that life has slowed down a bit.
3 comments:
Congratulations! I hope that we come home with two little girls as cute and wonderful as your Ella Grace! Blessings!
Happy 1 year!!! Ella is an amazing and beautiful girl! What a life she has had in her short time here. I know the future holds to many hugs, kisses and happy thoughts/memories to count! Bless you all!
I cannot beleive how much older Ella looks!! She is obviously thriving in your family!!
Post a Comment