This is our backyard. It wasn't like this when we moved here last July. Jim has worked hard putting in a pond complete with fish, a tree house for the kids, rope swings, grass, flowers, mulch, and so much more. It is a nice tranquil place to relax in the morning with breakfast and coffee or in the evening with a glass of wine. Great job honey!
These swings entertain not only our kids, but the kids from the entire neighborhood. It seems they are in constant use and the squeals of delight are music to the ears. The older kids climb the ladder holding the swing, tuck it between their legs and jump! They say it is like flying as they sore through the air and into the leaves on the tree.
Jim's pond. I think he should start a pond business when he retires (I secretly hope that is awhile away). The kids love to feed the fish, turtle and frog. I love sitting and listening to the water trickle and the birds singing as I am enjoying a glass of wine at night, but Jim likes the morning with the quiet of the early morning, the cool air and his breakfast...
Lights on or off at night this little corner is just so tranquil.
7 comments:
Beautiful!!
this looks like something out of a magazine!
it is beautiful... enjoy it!!!
- michelle
that's awesome!
Wow!!! What a great yard! How long will you guys get to stay in that house?
MP
I know envy is a sin, so I'm just adding it to my "wishlist" on the heavenly mansion side of things...What kid would not want that in their yard!? Great job!
It looks so beautiful, I'm so jealous. My Jim and I have none of those talents. It sure looks like an awesome place to be.
Petra
It is just gorgeous!
Post a Comment