Have you ever had ONE OF THOSE DAYS?
It began early...
The dog (Izzy) puked in Christan's bed...
Christian & Izzy ended up in my bed...
I woke up late...
No early morning walk...
No "me time" with coffee and news...
Late getting started on our home schooling...
The boys' took FOREVER to teach today....
Their test didn't go so well...
Ella was defiant today (again)...
I had a MOUNTAIN of laundry (again)
Chores were a struggle for the boys'...
Ella busted her chin open (again)...
Since we were struggling with school today, Ella was late to ballet...
I ordered take out thinking I would end it all easily tonight, but they were out of chicken and I had to wait for it to be dropped...
AND
I realized it is 8:00 P.M. and I didn't get a shower today!
I think I am going to bed and try this tomorrow (after I shower).
One last question...how was your day?
4 comments:
Hi Lisa!
Sorry to hear about your awful day! I hope tomorrow is a better one! Keep your chin up!
Al and I leave for PCC tomorrow morning!
Love,
Melissa
Glad everyone is feeling better (mostly!).
Life sure is an adventure!
I am away for 1.5 days for business, so Pop is "holding down the fort"!
Hope today is better!
Stefanie
Sorry to hear your day wasn't that great. Ours pretty well stunk too. Hand in there.
Oh, I so hope today is better! It has to be, it is Friday the 13th!!!
MP
Post a Comment