Homeschooling began with a trip to the Grossology Exhibit. It is truly an impolite experience of the grossness of the human body. We explored sticky, goopy gross things like blood, pus, sneezing, and athlete's feet; bumpy lumpy gross bodily issues of goose bumps, hiccups, moles, rashes, tongues and warts; and then on to squishy, mucky gross things of the brain, bruises, eyeballs, guts and poop!
Christian said, "The museum was cool and so was the operation game. I liked pumping the juices to make the man exhibit burp."
Carson said, "It's really not that awesome and I really didn't like it. I didn't like smelling all those stinky smells: armpits, anus, feet, and bad breath."
Our neighbor went with us: J, S, and B - thanks guys we had a great day with you!
Also little man from across the way went - thanks D we loved having you with us!





1 comment:
They had that at the Children's Museum in Oak Ridge a couple of years ago -we took Logan and Addie--we all had a lot of fun--but I do agree--some of it was gross and stinky!
We had a great time today! I am so glad that we gt to see all of you guys! Ella is precious-I am so glad that I finally got to meet her. Have a safe trip home.
Love, Lori
Post a Comment