Can you believe May is already here?
I love May. It definitely begins to feel like spring this month with all the beautiful greens of the trees and grass, flowers budding and filling the air with their fragrant scents, and the fruit trees are beginning to show signs of the sweet nectar they will produce in the months ahead.
More reasons to love May: Mother’s Day ~ A day set aside to celebrate Mom’s. I am overjoyed I will celebrate Mother’s Day twice this month! Once on our traditional American Mother’s day on May 11th and then again, on Ukrainian Mother’s Day, May 13th, the day we submit our dossier to The State Department on Adoption and Children’s Rights (SDA). It’s only 1 week and 1 day away!
Also honoring in May ~ Military Spouses, The Armed Forces, DOD Teachers, and Memorial Day a day to honor those who have served our country all the way back to the Civil War. Take a moment to say thank-you to these amazing people.
Other happenings in May…the packers and movers arrive to pack up our home and tuck them into crates for shipping to the U.S.; my sister graduates college with her teaching degree; my sweet niece Alex has her birthday; three of my friends have birthdays; I’m taking a girl trip to Africa; and finally my Jim/Daddy arrives home! Yipee!
Have a great week everyone! We look forward to reading the comments/ideas/prayers you leave on our blog!
I love May. It definitely begins to feel like spring this month with all the beautiful greens of the trees and grass, flowers budding and filling the air with their fragrant scents, and the fruit trees are beginning to show signs of the sweet nectar they will produce in the months ahead.
More reasons to love May: Mother’s Day ~ A day set aside to celebrate Mom’s. I am overjoyed I will celebrate Mother’s Day twice this month! Once on our traditional American Mother’s day on May 11th and then again, on Ukrainian Mother’s Day, May 13th, the day we submit our dossier to The State Department on Adoption and Children’s Rights (SDA). It’s only 1 week and 1 day away!
Also honoring in May ~ Military Spouses, The Armed Forces, DOD Teachers, and Memorial Day a day to honor those who have served our country all the way back to the Civil War. Take a moment to say thank-you to these amazing people.
Other happenings in May…the packers and movers arrive to pack up our home and tuck them into crates for shipping to the U.S.; my sister graduates college with her teaching degree; my sweet niece Alex has her birthday; three of my friends have birthdays; I’m taking a girl trip to Africa; and finally my Jim/Daddy arrives home! Yipee!
Have a great week everyone! We look forward to reading the comments/ideas/prayers you leave on our blog!

No comments:
Post a Comment