
I have been really sick this past week so I haven't posted. I am not a frequent visitor of the hospital or doctors (those of you who know me really well - you know I must be REALLY sick to go to the doctor or this guy must be treating me!). So with all the coughing, sneezing, aching, and difficulty breathing the boys and I were off to be evaluated. Everyone except Carson ended up on medication and inhalers...yuck. Now, we are all feeling much better, gaining strength, and catching up on what we let slide last week.
Jim was attending the "off-site" this week with the wonderful people from our new unit. Thanks for the invitation and our apologies we could not have all been there with you. We are excited about our new journey and looking forward to meeting all of you this summer.
No news from our agency this week with reference to our submission. Thank you for the prayers, words of encouragement, and new friends we have made so far on this journey.
This week we will begin the process of purging those items we are not taking with us back to the United States and begin placing those things we don't foresee using before we leave back into their orginial boxes.
I love moving - it gives you the chance purge, clean, and begin anew!
No comments:
Post a Comment